Total Drama World Tour: Take II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the forum at all times

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

001- All Abord The Deathtrap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashleigh

Ashleigh

001- All Abord The Deathtrap Empty
PostSubject: 001- All Abord The Deathtrap   001- All Abord The Deathtrap Clock10Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:30 am

Ashleigh slowly opened the door popping her head in to make sure it was empty, calmly making her way to the toilet she sits down, looks down at her trembling hands before letting out a small shaky breath before looking at the camera."Ok, were on a plane, Ive never been on a plane before i was told it was the safest way to travel. I hope the outside is in better condition then the inside, I thought Dublin city was a mess, this place is in bits! but....im sure it will be worth it for the Million Dollars right....Right? From what I saw of the other contestants they would do anything for that cash and i have a right mind to stay out of there way to get it i don't want to make any enemy here because that could led to me getting kicked of early, witch i don't want, im going try but im going to try my way,But I am hoping to make one our two friends here but it's going to be hard because of my condition..but hey i made two friends at home im sure i can do it here. My Anxiety's not that bad. Suddenly a big bang was heard from outside the plane. Ashleigh jumped to her feet  quickly turns to the window only to see that the left wing has broken in half. She slowly backs up from the window eyes wide staring into space, as she sits back on the toilet seat pulls her legs up to her chest wrapping her arms around them  while starting to rock back and forth still staring into space whispering "Im going to die here.." repeatedly before the camera cuts off.
Back to top Go down
http://irishfiretruck.deviantart.com/

001- All Abord The Deathtrap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama World Tour: Take II :: Confessionals :: Ashleigh-
Jump to: