Total Drama World Tour: Take II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the forum at all times

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

002 - Not a child

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobias/Ruby

Tobias/Ruby

002 - Not a child Empty
PostSubject: 002 - Not a child   002 - Not a child Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Tobias was sat in the confessional with his hands balled in a fist. After his commotion with Carly recently, he had already had enough.

"Ugh! I feel like I haven't been on my team for like...TWO SECONDS and there's alliances and people paling up and I really don't feel like I'm meeting anyone! And...I'm like..AWESOME! *AND* funny! Seriously, you should see some of the things I've made on Newgrounds! I made Nic Cage talk in super slow mo then threw him off a cliff! I'M HILARIOUS. People were like O-M-G L-O-L. I mean, I CLEARLY represent the internet being here. (I'm practically web famous.) But CARLY? Ugh, she treats me like a kid! So i don't like it when they turn the lights off in first class, and so what if I get my numbers mixed up and SO WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE YET! I'm taller than her, I'm making career choices and being totes super mature right now! Why doesn't she get that! Maybe archaeology ISN'T my calling. I should be something that shows HOW mature I am. A businessman for sure! That'll show her."

Tobias sat silently brooding about him being seen as a child. Ugh how DARE she.

"GRAAAUUUUUUUGGHHH!!!" He screamed, the camera cut off as he continued his temper tantrum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zobe.deviantart.com

002 - Not a child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama World Tour: Take II :: Confessionals :: Tobias-
Jump to: