Total Drama World Tour: Take II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the forum at all times

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

001 - First Impressions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas~

Thomas~

001 - First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: 001 - First Impressions?   001 - First Impressions? Clock10Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Slamming the door behind him, Thomas walked into the confessional with all the enthusiasm in the world, or not. He flinched at the smell of something foul as he sat on the only seat available, a toilet. "Low budget, huh?' He scoffed at the camera set in front of him. "Alright, so apparently I gotta tell you my first impressions so far? Or something like that. Don't know, don't care." He said, shrugging. "But one thing I know for sure is Im winning this. Or at least I won't go down without a fight. And Let's be real, there's going to be a lot of those here as long as I'm around". He leaned back in his seat before continuing. "As for the other contestents here... Don't really care for them. Well, obviously I care for the hot chicks. I mean seriously, have you seen them??" He laughed to himself. "Man, I'd make them all mine right now if I could. But... strategy is key, right? Gotta play by the rules, for now at least." He winked at the camera as he stood up. "Now if you excuse me, I have a life to attend to."    
Back to top Go down
http://slendey.deviantart.com/

001 - First Impressions?
Page 1 of 1