Total Drama World Tour: Take II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the forum at all times

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Replenishing our Supplies

Go down 
+5
Ashleigh
Manda
Gretchen/Knox
Tobias/Ruby
Daphne_Interns
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daphne_Interns
Admin
Daphne_Interns

Replenishing our Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Daphne had called all of the contestants to a meeting in the elimination area. Strange, considering they hadn't even left their first challenge location yet, and the elimination wouldn't be for another day. But, there she stood, microphone and clipboard in hand. "So, you may be wondering why you're all here..." she said as the last of the contestants finally shuffled in.
Back to top Go down
Tobias/Ruby

Tobias/Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Tobias piped up and shouted over everyone.

"Is it all of our birthdays and you planned a surprise?"

Ruby rolled her eyes and yelled.

"HA. Jokes on YOU. I saw it coming! I'M NOT SURPRISED YOUR PLANS HAVE FAILED. Nice try!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zobe.deviantart.com
Daphne_Interns
Admin
Daphne_Interns

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:14 pm

"Aww! How cute! You actually think I care about your birthdays!... But no." She sighed, then flipped through a few pages on her clipboard. "Okay, so most of our interns aren't allowed in Mexico, so you've gotta go do grocery shopping for me. You're all getting a list," she snapped her fingers and a trap door opened, showering index cards down upon the contestants. "And... That's it."
Back to top Go down
Gretchen/Knox

Gretchen/Knox

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Gretchen raises an eyebrow at Ruby's reaction, she wasn't sure what she was going off about. "Grocery shopping?! Well you better cough up some shopping money" Gretchen held her hand out waiting for the money..

Knox stood near the back of this, not caring to pay attention, announcements were so boring, he wanted excitement! Can't get any excitement if we're still in Mexico. And shopping? Uh no thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://xsilentstarsx.deviantart.com/
Daphne_Interns
Admin
Daphne_Interns

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:19 pm

She scoffed, "I don't have Mexican money. Why the heck would I have Mexican money?" She flipped another switch, and a second trap door opened under the contestants' feet. As they all fell to their possible deaths, she leaned over and waved down at them. "DON'T FORGET THE POTATOES!"

Last edited by Daphne_Interns on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gretchen/Knox

Gretchen/Knox

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:13 pm

"What? No mexican money? How are we supposed to-AGHHH!" Knox couldn't complete the sentence as the trap door was opened and he was hurled out of the plane along with his other cast mates.

"No! No! This is not okay!" Gretchen struggled in mid-falling, she curled herself into a ball and was flipping constantly. "No... this rolling is NOT OKAY!" she then uncurled herself and latched herself onto the nearest cast mate which was Alan and continued to scream maniacally as she was falling to her immediate death.
Back to top Go down
Daphne_Interns
Admin
Daphne_Interns

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Daphne rolled her eyes, and snapped her fingers. "Christ, these kids are such babies..." Moments later, a few interns appeared with parachutes. They seemed hesitant to jump... Which is why Daphne gave them a push. With the underside of her heel. "Come on! You aren't gonna die, just break a few bones!" And so, the interns went flying, throwing out parachutes as they went.
Back to top Go down
Manda
Admin
Manda

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCK~"

Manda screamed as she plummeted to her (not really) death, reaching out for the many falling parachutes but not catching a single one. She was really going to die?! Like this?! She didn't even look that cute, and she did not want to die before even being in one damn movie! She glanced around for something to grab onto, and finally reached out to snatch... whatever or whoever it happened to be.
Back to top Go down
http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/
Gretchen/Knox

Gretchen/Knox

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Knox gasps when he feels someone latching onto him, he then looks down to see that Manda had wrapped herself around his torso. He could get used to this, he lightly blushed but couldn't think about it much longer, he was kind of busy FALLING!
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh

Ashleigh

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm

To many things where rushing threw Ashleighs head right now. One second they where on that death trap they call a jet, The next they where falling threw the sky to there death! "HELP MEEEEE!!" Was the last thing she could muster before the hysterical screaming and flailing kicked in. She could her the screams from the other contestants but she couldn't seem to spot any near her . She looked around trying to find something our somebody to latch onto  but to no avail. the only thing she could do was curl up on herself and cry while she fell to her untimely death.
Back to top Go down
http://irishfiretruck.deviantart.com/
Tobias/Ruby

Tobias/Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 am

Tobias was falling alongside everyone else, but didn't seem to be bothered, CLEARLY he was more focused on being an archaeologist. He attempted to figure out what he could do to test this new passion, but everyone's screaming and the wind roaring in his ears was too distracting!

"GUUUUYS, I'm TRYING to thi-"

He looked over to see Ashleigh flailing like a headless chicken, her clothes seemed very much like the kind a person who crawls in dirt finding dinosaurs or whatever would wear! Maybe chumming up with her would help! She'd sort out all of his queries and help him find his passion in life. It was a plan!

As Ruby fell downwards, screaming as much as humanly possible, and for a girl with lungs the size of hers, this was an impressive amount, she caught a glimpse of a grey blur fly down past her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Oh come on stopsign, can't you see I'm BUSY?!"

The blur was Stopsign, her frumpy cat had fallen too and due to his freakish weight, he was falling much faster than everyone else.

"Oh well. His loss."

"I don't even like cats!"

"He'll land on his feet."

"................OH FINE."

Ruby leant forward and and put her arms at her sides. She nose dived towards Stopsign and got a hold of him, the two fell faster than the rest of the contestants, spiralling downwards.

As they fell down screaming, they passed Will, who had just been eliminated.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The two shared looks before Ruby passed them.

Tobias flew to the left and got a hold of Ashleigh.

"GOT YOU! You're safe! Hahaha, how crazy is that, yo? Isn't it funny to meet YOU here.....YOOUUU. We should totally have a soul wrenching talk about our life's passions.." Tobias stared at Ashleigh wide eyed awaiting a response.

As Ruby flew downwards, she began to see the landing Daphne had prepared for them.

"Is that a giant...trampoline..?"

Before Stopsign even had time to return the obligatory "NYEW" the two bounced on the trampoline and shot back upwards faster than they'd come down.

"Y'know cause you're wearing those clothes and i couldn't help but notice you look like you spend a lot of time on your hands and knees, ehehe. Y'know, like you don't mind getting down and dirty and I figured I wanted in on that!"

Tobias smiled as he dug himself deep into the hole preventing him from digging any literal holes with Ashleigh, who just stared at him blankly. As Ashleigh opened her mouth to say something, Ruby and Stopsign shot up colliding straight into Tobias, sending him skyward and leaving Ruby in Ashleighs arms.

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM, ARE YOU CAT GOD?!"

Tobias flew back upwards, taken back by what had happened. What HAD happened? Was he holding a cat?

"Hey aren't you that red haired girl's ca-"

Tobias slammed straight into Manda, before flying back down, leaving Stopsign in Manda's care.

Everyone landed on the trampoline, after a few ups and downs, it seemed everyone landed safe and sound, except for Tobias who's head was still spinning.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Ai trembled ever so slightly as he grasped the door frame of the plane and gazed below at the sight of some of the cast plummeting below with Daphne. He for one was not a fan of heights.. or falling.. or death. He slowly stuck one foot out of the plane when he suddenly felt the weight of someone behind slamming into him, knocking him out of the plane.

He gasped, but witheld his scream from the absolute terror he felt mixed with the fact that another person's weight had knocked the air out of him. For a moment, Ai had an expression of complete bliss as he fell through the clouds. Light and free, with quite a nice breeze for this time of year! As soon as he passed through the clouds, the bliss disappeared and all he could see was a small target below.

Ai flailed hopelessly as he turned to look upward. Was it Thomas or Carlson? Both had similar length of black hair... but he really couldn't get a long enough glance to see before he hit the middle of the trampoline almost bouncing to safety. However, with whoever's additional weight with his own stacked upon the single spot, the two broke through the trampoline and slammed into the rocky earth.

"oww..." face flat to the earth Ai lay incapacitated for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://hailoez.deviantart.com/
Tobias/Ruby

Tobias/Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Ruby was in a heap lying underneath Ashleigh. She groaned, taking a grasp at her head, which was throbbing. She turned right to see Ai had landed right next to her.

She shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Ai

Ai

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Ai slowly looked around, slightly dazed and confused still from his fall, when his eyes caught wind of Ruby's beady eyes staring at him with a look of disgust. He heaved a heavy huff before pulling himself up and frowning down as he stood before her. He was still quite dizzy and his balance was askew causing a wavering stance. His focus as well was out of wack as he began to speak to Tobias (thinking he was facing Ruby).

"“If what one has to say is not better than silence, then one should keep silent. Likewise for their actions.. it's quite unkind, Miss.”
Back to top Go down
http://hailoez.deviantart.com/
Tobias/Ruby

Tobias/Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Tobias looked up confused..

"Jeeeez, guy! I'm only trying to try archaeology out..if you don't like it then don't be a part of it. Passion is passion!"
Back to top Go down
Manda
Admin
Manda

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:33 pm

This entire bloody time, Manda had been petrified with fear, staring down Stopsign. Animals... did not like Manda. And the feeling was mutual. She was fairly certain that Stopsign wasn't declawed, hadn't gotten any shots, and certainly didn't smell too fresh. All the while the two bounced on the trampoline, matching each others glares. Truly, it was a sight to see (if you don't have basic cable and find staring contests entertaining).
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh

Ashleigh

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Ashleigh Slowly opened her eyes only to see that she was back on earth,land Alive!  She took a second to try and let everything register in her head first she was falling threw the sky then Tobias wanted them to talk about our...life passions and talking about getting down and dirty? She couldn't really remember because her thoughts were kind of set on dying at the time.Then she was holding Ruby? before they hit a trampoline?..wait wheres ruby? It took her a few seconds to realize that she landed on ruby. She gasped and quickly scrambled to her feet while apologizing repeatedly before holding out her hand to ruby to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Gretchen/Knox

Gretchen/Knox

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:39 am

TEAM ROYALTY
Knox had somehow lost Manda during the fall, his eyes opened wide as he saw the trampoline just in time to cave right into it. "Yelp!" he screamed hitting the trampoline and bouncing back up before falling right back down on the ground with a thud.

TEAM DIVA-LICIOUS ANGELS

Tobias staggered haphazardly in attempts to get a hold of himself. WOW, he was dizzy! He looked up to see a small town, down the hill was fields and crops and farmlands. Wherever they were, it was rural. Toby had always enjoyed the city life, more technology, more people, MORE PROSPECTS, MORE POWER! Or something like that anyway.

"Hey! Should we go down there? That place looks...potato-y." Tobias smiled

Ashleigh turned to wear Tobias gaze was held and shrugged "I Don't mind, seems like a good place to start!"

Tobias, happy to have approval from the CLEAR archaologistical expert, swiftly grabbed her by the hand and made a run down the hill!

Gretchen blacked out during the fall, she was like a cannon ball she went right through the trampoline because of the force and her weight combined. But luckily there was padding under the trampoline to protect her. "I'm alright!" she called out weakly.

Ashleigh Yelped from the unexpected force dragging her down the hill! But she ran along with him so she doesn't stumble and fall. "Maybe we should wait for the rest of our team?" She asked.

Tobias screeched to a halt. Oh crap! He was part of a team. He had to think properly about this, he had issues focusing. WHO was on his team?

Gretchen was stuck on her backside, she couldn't really get up and walk let alone sit up. "I think I'm stuck." Gretchen called.

He thought back. Okay there was that short girl who had the habit of babying him, UGH she was annoying as HELL. She totally was trying to challenge his masculinity all the time, as if it were any question he was manly. He was sure he could knock down Knox and fight daintily with dante. If he needed to but he didn't cause he was MATURE. Okay there was that karate guy..he was one of them. Aaaannnd that guy with the wooshy hair. Man he looked like he had THE STYYLLEZ. Aaaaannnd...someone else. But who...

"I feel like a pregnant woman with quadruplets inside of me!" Gretchen screamed out.

Ashleigh was flung forward from the Sudden stop, she stumbled but landed on her feet, she turned to Tobias. "Gretchen's on top of the hill maybe we should see if she's ok?"

Tobias stopped. "GRETCHEN?! Who the shit is GRETCHEN?"

"I can hear you from down there!" Gretchen rolled her eyes, wasn't anyone going to help her up?

"She's tallish, Tan skin, Blonde hair.." Oh never mind come on." She grabed Tobias hand before dashing up the hill to see if Gretchen was ok.

Tobias ran over to Gretchen. "You're on my team?"

"Uh yeah! What took you so long? I've been waiting her forever!" Gretchen grabbed Tobias's hand hoping for him to pull her up.

Tobias pulled to get her up. Not having much look. He looked down at Gretchen's unimpressed gaze. He pulled harder, changing position, facing forward and pulling from behind him. One more TUG! With that one burst of strength, Tobias crashed on the ground, faceplanting as he sent Gretchen flying skywards towards Ashleigh.

Gretchen screamed, "Bombs away!" and she crashed on top of Ashleigh, quickly pushing herself up and started dusting herself off. "Sorry about that darling." Gretchen reached out to help Ashleigh up, then turned around to Tobias. "Honey I am not some human pin ball!" she rolled her eyes.

Tobias walked over to the girls. "You don't really look like one. More of a squash fruit...wearing a sweater." He looked at how everyone was walking to their teams. "Is this a challenge?"

Ashleigh was was dazed she felt like she was crushed by a rock but didn't say anything about it. "I..Im Ok." She Gasped out before flashing Gretchen a reassuring smile before taking her hand.

Gretchen's eyes widened and her emotions were boiling, but she fought hard to hold it back. If she was going to make it to the merge she would have to make sure Tobias was on her good side. She was not squash though, so she patted Tobias's back extra hard. "Thanks for the help buddy." she said then hooked arms with Ashleigh to walk down the hill.

Ashleigh was looking down at the farm land. It reminded her of her cousins they had a farm up in the Tipperary hills. She used to go up there every summer to help out on the farm and the thought made her smile before a random question popped into her head "Guys...How many potatoes do we need to get?"

"Enough to make a whole batch of yummy french fries!" Gretchen smiled.

Tobias walked with the two girls and added "Let's hope we can find a bottle of barbacue sauce! Mm!"

TEAM HONEY BADGERS
Ruby was still on the floor after being helped up by Ashleigh. Guess she may as well find her team. Everyone seemed...unconscious. Oh dear. Well who WASN'T.

She looked left, then right, then left again. Suddenly, Ai. "UGH! How DARE you happen to pass by my peripheral vision unknowingly! EVER LEARN MANNERS IN DESK CALENDER LAND?!"

Ai stopped momentarily to assess Ruby's mood before shrugging. “An occurrence is not faulty for blame without a second coming

She walked up to Ai, her shoulders hunched up and her knickers very much in a twist. "What is your deal! I can't even beat around the bush...cause.you..you probably like..CUT THE BUSH. INTO SOME STUPID. STUPID GIRAFFE OR SOMETHING THEN MEDITATE NEXT TO T!"

Ai furrowed his brow and narrowed his eyes at Ruby "and what exactly would you be picking at if I did, metaphorically speaking?" he paused to think and then made a dopey face of confusion "what'd you mean anyway?"

"You don't make any sense! EVER. You don't even have the decency to speak on a normal level to show how much you gotta be all ruining people's days! Like you speak like you're smarter than everyone and don't speak and when anyone asks clarification you just say dumb crap all over again! You always give these SLY angry looks as if we don't see them! Then you say some shitty thing to make it seem as if you're higher up and a good person! Just be real! You're not even wearing a tail! What kind of monk ARE you?!"

Ai sighed and closed his eyes momentarily as he paced around Ruby and abruptly stopped at her side. "I would deter from such feelings if I were you, my friend. Creating such an imbalance will only lead to greater chaos." He turned his head to face her "this much you understand, yes?"

Ruby was firey, but she could be reasonable. She was a human being and a teenage girl. She had her own problems, insecurities, but when it came down to it, if she needed to, she could be rational. "YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN YOU BALL OF YARN!! UGH COME ON WE'VE GOT SOME TATERS TO GET!" ..As it turned out, this, was not one of those rational times.

Ai smiled. Ruby may have been an aggressive character, but at least it was all verbal.. up to now. He followed behind her for a while before piping up. "..so.. tater tots for lunch?"

"Yes. They will be mashed and mutilated and tortured for all the trouble they're putting me through. I'm going to eat them ALL."

Ai opened his mouth to say something but paused before resuming his silence. He really had no clue what to say in response. Hopefully Juliet or Selena would be nearby.

The two of them continued to walk down together. Ruby looked around, hoping maybe even wally would appear, SOMEONE to talk to. Anne even? Ugh. No luck. Looks like Ai and Ruby were stuck together on their potato mission. Great.
Back to top Go down
Carlson

Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Carlson wore heels, so it was very hard to catch up with others. There was no way she was running in these! She soon came to see Gretchen who looked hurt and quickly jumped to her side.
"OHMYGOSH Gretch-en what happened?!" She gasped before turning to glare at Tobias. "I swear if you did anything to her I will tell all of the archio-lo-people society that you are a HORRIBLE worker- no matter how cutesy you look!"
She flipped her hair that hit Tobias in the face as she turned back to Gretchen. "Girl, what do you need? I got your back~"
Back to top Go down
http://puffermonkey.deviantart.com/
Tobias/Ruby

Tobias/Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Tobias growled in anger and shot a glare at Carly, before getting a mouthful of hair, and with it, a lot of hair product.

"Ptoo! Pheh! Plaachht!!"

As the girls walked ahead of him, he glared onwards.

*KSSSSSSSSSSHT*

[ See confessional 002 - Not a child - https://tditakeii.rpg-board.net/t417-002-not-a-child ]
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh

Ashleigh

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Ashleigh looked back at Tobias, she felt sorry for him. He was only trying to help Gretchen. Sure he flung Gretchen at her and she got got crushed but still...nobody deserves to be treated like that. She unlinked arms from Gretchen and made her way over to Tobias. "Hey...don't mind her,I bet your going to be an awesome archaeologist." She assured him while giving his shoulder a friendly squeeze and a reassuring smile. She wasn't very good at comforting people...HECK She wasn't very good at people ANYTHING! But still...every little helps.
Back to top Go down
Tobias/Ruby

Tobias/Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Tobias was surprised by Ashleigh's kindness. "Wow, thanks. But egggnn..I don't think it's for me anyways. Especially if it's already your thing. I'm thinking...businessman? All I have to do is say percentages and say big words in sentences like "bravado" and "fastidious" even if I don't know the meaning. Thank you for the help though! My first act as businessman, is to get stock. And our stock should be...potatos! Let's go get some!"

He took Ashleigh's hand and ran back down the hill, back up to his usual peppy attitude.
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Selena had blacked out but she came to just as she plummeted to where the broken trampoline stood. Before she could scream she hit the ground with a loud THUD. She rubbed her now extremely sore tush and looked around. It seemed like a lot of the others had already left but she then spotted Manda. "What the hell just happened?" She then noticed the cat. "And why do you have a cat?"
Back to top Go down
http://xelectraheartx.deviantart.com/
Manda
Admin
Manda

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Manda could hardly breathe, what with that monster of a cat crushing her lungs, but she managed to squeak out a quick "Help... me..." before gasping for air and trying to push the thing off of her. Christ, that thing was huge! She was an exercise fiend and she couldn't move it! (granted, that exercise did more to keep her body lean than actually make her strong...)
Back to top Go down
Selena

Selena

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Selena raised an eyebrow before moving over to where Manda was. Before reaching out to push it off, she made a face of disgust. "Ugh, I hate cats." Pushing with all her might, she tried to remove the cat from Manda's body. Damn, this thing was heavy!

Last edited by Selena on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xelectraheartx.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replenishing our Supplies   Replenishing our Supplies Clock10

Back to top Go down

Replenishing our Supplies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama World Tour: Take II :: The Total Drama Jumbo Jet :: During Challenges-
Jump to: